Mulberry Overnight Oats
- ½ cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- ¾ tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp mulberry compote
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup rolled oats
- In a jar, pour milk of your choice.
- Add in the chia seeds, mulberry compote.
- Add oats and combine everything together.
- Leave the jar in the fridge overnight or for about 7hrs.
- Serve it with fresh mulberries and a drizzle of honey.
Share with friends & family
Our refreshing take on lassi
Perfect use of mulberry ice cream
Creamy and delicious
Classic mulberry muffins
Perfectly sweet eton mess
Our favorite bundt cake
Nutritious overnight oats
Buttery with a hint of sweetness
Delicious homemade mulberry pie
Perfect afternoon pick me up
Join the Mulberry Adventure
By providing your email, you will receive exciting updates, promotions, and information about U-Pick and the farm.