Mulberry Eton Mess
- 150 g Whipped Cream
- 5 tbsp Mulberry Compote
- 2 Egg Whites
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- ⅓ cup Water
- For meringue kisses
- Combine water and sugar in saucepan and bring it to a temperature 244F
- Meanwhile Start whipping egg whites at low speed, for 5-8mins.
- Once the sugar syrup reaches 244F remove from the stove, and slowly add the sugar syrup while continuously whipping the egg the whites till stiff peaks are formed.
- Which could take about 15mins, meanwhile preheat your oven at 284F.
- Pipe your meringue onto a tray, and bake it for about an hour. Once done leave it in the oven for 2hrs.
- Prior to serving, take a glass of your choice, spoon the mulberry compote to the bottom of the jar then the meringue kisses followed by the whipped the cream.
- Repeat this process again, and finish the eton mess with fresh mulberries and crushed meringue kisses
Share with friends & family
Our refreshing take on lassi
Perfect use of mulberry ice cream
Creamy and delicious
Classic mulberry muffins
Perfectly sweet eton mess
Our favorite bundt cake
Nutritious overnight oats
Buttery with a hint of sweetness
Delicious homemade mulberry pie
Perfect afternoon pick me up
Join the Mulberry Adventure
By providing your email, you will receive exciting updates, promotions, and information about U-Pick and the farm.