Mulberry Ice Cream
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup Mulberry Compote
- ¼ cup Fresh Chopped Mulberries
- Take chilled whipping cream in a bowl and start whipping till, soft peaks are formed. Which would take 5-10mins.
- Then add in the condensed milk and whip again for 5mins.
- Add in the mulberry compote and whip again, for 2-3mins
- Transfer to a tin of 400-500ml, add fresh chopped mulberries then cover the top of tin with cling wrap.
- And transfer to the freezer for 8hrs.
- Once the ice-cream is set, Scoop it out and serve it white chocolate shards and more mulberries.
Share with friends & family
Our refreshing take on lassi
Perfect use of mulberry ice cream
Creamy and delicious
Classic mulberry muffins
Perfectly sweet eton mess
Our favorite bundt cake
Nutritious overnight oats
Buttery with a hint of sweetness
Delicious homemade mulberry pie
Perfect afternoon pick me up
Join the Mulberry Adventure
By providing your email, you will receive exciting updates, promotions, and information about U-Pick and the farm.